Proactive outbound contact is key to growing your business; we need to capitalize in this area to take us from zero to hero. 1 such form is Referrals.
Referrals are key to business success – 70% and more of our members come from referrals when done properly, so we want to be good at this. Did you know you are 3 times more likely to achieve your goals when training with a friend? Because they are referral you want to link how the referral connection is made and draw on this during your conversation. Using qualifying questions during referral generation will help aid in your referral calls. Let’s consider 2 scenarios;
- Referred prospect 1; lives 200km away from your location, has a gym membership already is loving it there, doesn’t really know the referrer and hasn’t spoken to them in years
- Referred prospect 2; lives close by, works close by, is best friends with existing member, has been talking about training together, wants to start straight away
Qualify referrals with these steps;
- Relationship - How do you know this person?
- Live – so your friend lives or works close by?
- Train - Are they training currently?
- Results – What type of results do you think they want? Similar to you or different?
- Qualify – Who would most likely want to come down and train with you?
Need help get the e-book or book a consult
Fitness Marketing Consultant